How To Do The Tower of Babble Easter Egg In Tranzit Zombies Map in Black Ops 2
If you are like many other gamers, you are probably asking how to do the Tower of Babble easter egg in Tranzit in Black Ops 2 Zombies. The makers of Black Ops 2 Zombies have made the Tower of Babble easter egg in Tranzit bigger and more complicated then every before. This has left many Black Ops 2 Zombies fans running around like a chicken with its head cut off in search of how to do the Tower of babble easter egg in Tranzit.
Continue reading this Black Ops 2 Zombies guide to learn how to do the Tower of Babble Easter Egg. Be warned, this text explains exactly how to do the Tower of Babble easter egg, so if you want to learn how to do it on your own you should not read this page.
It turns out that there are 2 ways to do the Tower of Babble Easter egg in black ops 2 zombies. Each method is fairly complex, and each requires 4 players to complete the easter egg. In the following paragraphs you will find a detailed explaination on how to do the Tower of Babble easter egg following the advice of both Maxis and Richtofen.
Many argue that completing the easter egg using the advice of Maxis is a little bit less difficult that doing the Tower of Babble Easter Egg with the advice of Richtofen. Make sure to take a look at each method before you try to do the Tower of Babble easter egg.
Depending on what character you are playing with in Black Ops 2 Zombies, they may give you some advice about the Tower of Babble easter egg. Many agree that Maxis gives the best hints about how to do the Tower of Babble easter egg in Tranzit, but Richtofen also dishes out some words of his own. If you want some guidance along the way as you figure out the Tower of Babble Easter Egg you should listen to Maxis or Richtofen.
How To Do The Tower of Babble Easter Egg – Advice From Maxis
The following guide will tell you how to do the Tower of Babble easter egg following the cues of Maxis. If you turn up the speakers you can hear Maxis say different things in the game that will teach you the Tower of Babble Easter Egg.
The Tower of Babble easter egg is pretty awesome to complete in Black Ops 2 Zombies; however, there are quite a few things you will need to do before you can even think about doing the Tower of Babble easter egg in Tranzit.
To do the Tower of Babble Easter Egg in Tranzit with the Maxis approach you will need :
- 4 players – you must have 4 players to complete the Tower of Babble Easter Egg
- You will need to Build a Turbine in the Bus Depot at the spawn. You and a team mate will need to pick up a Turbine to complete the Tower of Babble Easter Egg. It is best if each team mate picks up a turbine. After you build the turbine you will hear Maxis say:
Maxis: “That’s it! Now, complete the device. Do it!”.
- You will need to Turn on the Power at the Power House. If you don’t know how to turn on the power, click the link in this text. After you turn on the power in the Power House if you listen carefully you will hear Maxis say:
Maxis: “Excellent! You have freed it. But now, you must turn the power off.”
Maxis: “An active power grid would disrupt all communications between us and make it impossible to accomplish the mission I have for you. Shut down the power.”
- Turn the power off right after you turn it on. You should hear Maxis say something along the lines of “Right, now on to the next step”.
- Get Juggernaug for safety measures (not required)
- Although it is not required, it is recommended to get EMP grenades. The next step will be to kill the Avogadro (the electricity guy). This will be done out in the corn field with very little protection from zombies, and the EMP grenades will kill the Avogadro in just one hit. EMP grenades may save your life in this case. You may need to draw from the mystery box a lot of time before you get this weapon!
- Locate the Tower in the Corn Field near Nacht Der Untoten and head out there.
- When you are under the Tower in the corn field, you will need to wait until the entire sky is rumbling with thunder and full of lightning in all directions and start the round. Be sure that the sky is really lit up and lots of lighting is coming from all directions. Sometimes just a small amount of lightning will be in parts of the sky, do not mistake this for the full show! When this happens the Avogadro will spawn in the corn field with you.
- As soon as you see the Avogadro spawn, you will hear Maxis say something again when the Avogadro spawns.
Maxis: “Not enough power, bring additional energy systems!
Stay under the tower and pull out a Turbine and set it on the ground under the Tower.
Maxis: “Yes, power! We need more of it!”
- Have a team mate set down a second Turbine. You need to set 2 turbines down on the ground under the tower.
- Wait until the Avogadro gets under the Tower with you. It may be hard to fight off zombies in later rounds, so it is recommended you do the Tower of Babble easter egg in early rounds.
- When the Avogadro is under the tower with you, you will need to kill him. If you have EMP grenades, just throw one at him and it will kill the Avogadro in one hit.
- After the Avogadro dies, you should hear Maxis say:
Maxis: “You have done well, but we need more energy.”
- You have now completed all the the most difficult steps to complete the Tower of Babble achievement. Now you just need to have 2 team mates set down 1 turbine each under the tower in the corn field. A third team mate will need to go to the Diner with a turbine and walk over to the shed near the lamp post. The final team mate will need to be at the Town near the lamp post, and after he sets down a turbine at this location the Tower of babble will be complete!
This completes the Tower of Babble easter egg following the advice of Maxis. If you find this method to activate the Tower of Babble easter egg to be difficult you may want to try it with what Richtofen has to say. Read below to learn how to do the Tower of Babble Easter Egg with Richtofen.
How To Do The Tower of Babble Easter Egg – Advice From Richtofen
If the Tower of Babble easter egg is too difficult to do with the Maxis method, you may want to try the second way to do it. Both of the methods are complex, and require a lot of time and effort, but each is a bit different.
To do the Tower of Babble achievement from Richtofen’s advice you should follow these steps:
- First, Build the Jet Gun and pick it up
- Go to the corn field and step under the large tower by the fence.
- Fire the Jet Gun until it falls apart, then pick up the pieces to it again.
- As you hang out under the Tower in to corn field, let the new round begin. As the zombies come you will need to run circles UNDER the TOWER and let them build up. Richtofen will tell you to “make them go boom”. After he tells you to make the zombies go boom, you will need to kill all the zombies under the tower with explosives only. After all the zombies under the tower are killed with an explosive, you are ready for the next step in the Tower of Battle easter egg. If you listen closely you should hear Richtofen say “You have too much power, reduce your power by a scale factor of 4″.
- Now this is where the Tower of Babble easter egg begins to rely on luck. You will need every member of the team, yes all 4 people, get EMP Grenades. The only way to get EMP Grenades is to draw them randomly from the mystery box. This can take a significant amount of time and points to achieve. Or if you are extraordinarily lucky, maybe each member of your team will draw EMP Grenades on the first draw (lol yeah right, good luck!)
- After all 4 members of the team have EMP grenades you will need to each find one of the lamp posts around the map that is glowing green and has a worm hole looking thing on the ground by it. You will need to cordinate with your team mates and have each member of the team throw 1 EMP grenade at the glowing green lamp post at the exact same time.
After everyone throws their EMP grenade, if cordinated correctly and all the steps have been completed properly, the Tower of Babble achievement will be unlocked and you will begin to see some crazy electricity in the sky! This is the Richtofen version of the Tower of Babble easter egg, it can also be done using advice from Maxis.
What do you think is the hardest part of completing the Tower of Babble Easter Egg? Leave your comments below!